- Komboloi: The Greek Worry Beads
- Have You Seen the 400 lb. Beaded Wedding Gown?
- Jaded - But in a Good Way
- Beading: A Family Tradition
- The Plooper: An Innovation in Jewelry Making
- Hematite: The Gift of Calming Energy
- Beads For Calculation And Education
- A Basic Guide To Beads
- Vintage German Glass Beads - A Collector's Dream
- Not Just for Jewelry
Posted by Administrator on 1/25/2014
I pictured a "basic" warehouse with bins or rows of beads. No...this was a building that used to house an office...so there were absolutely rooms and rooms of hidden treasures!
Seriously, you could get lost in there! I have a fairly specific taste when it comes to beads, so I usually know what I like and don't making it pretty easy to fill up my cart with fabulous beads. The first day alone, I think I spend almost 10 hours picking through beads just in the main part of the warehouse.
Getting up the next morning, I was still excited to get back and shop for more! I can just never tire of looking at this mystical little pieces of glass.
Needless to say, I came home with so many new Czech glass beads, as well as some really unique gemstone strands and more! It will take me quite some time to get things photographed and listed, so make sure to check back often, and if you are looking for something specific, drop me a line!